073 hardware configuration

您好,在本视频中,我们将学习 Hardwire Edition 以及如何在其自己的 300 个 CPU 中设计我们的硬件目录或硬件。
Hello, in this video, we are going to learn Hardwire Edition and how to design our hardware catalog or hardware in its own 300 CPU's.

当你用新项目创建新项目时,Project Wizard,你会看到,例如,这是我们选择的CPU,CPU 212。
When you create a new project with the new project, Project Wizard, you will see, for example, this is our selected CPU, CPU 212.

在这里,如果我们收集 Sematic 300 站,您将看到剩下的硬件。
And in here, if we collected Sematic 300 station, you will see hardware left.

点击它,会发生什么?
Click to it and what will happen?

硬件配置区就OK了。
Hardware configuration area will be OK.

而我们心里认为这里只添加了CPU 212。
And in our heart that just CPU 212 is added to here.

您还可以在这里看到,这是我们的主要排名,在右侧您将看到我们的库,例如 Sematic 300 库。
And also you can see in here, this is our main rank and in the right side you will see our library, for example, in Sematic 300 library.

您将在这里看到 C.P.U、三百个和 Disipio 模型,您可以将其添加到此处。
You will see in here C.P.U, three hundreds and Disipio models that you can add to here.

同样在底部,大约有 300 个,例如靠近您的 CPU。
Also at the bottom, some 300, for example, near of your CPU.

你可以只放一个数字输入,比如16个数字输入,用拖放的方式放到这里就可以了。
You can just put a one digital input, for example, 16 digital input, and it can be put into here, OK, with the drag and drop method.

例如,您可以添加一个模拟IO用于模拟输出。
And you can add one analog IO for analog output, for example.

我们来选择一些吧。
Let's select ones.

这个可以去这里,好吗?
This can be go to here, OK?

我们可以把我们的模块放在这里的绿色区域。
And this green area that we can just put our modules to here.

而且我也300了。
And also I am 300.

这是另一个X之间的通信。
This is the communication between another X.

您可以在电气面板中再添加一个额外的设备,并想象单元中只有一个机架,第二个机架在电气面板中。
You can add one more extra to your electrical panel and imagine just one rack is fulfilled in unit, the second in your electrical panel.

你能做什么?
What can you do?

你可以把这两个放在这里,好吗?
You can put these two here, OK?

因此,该模块将与另一个区域进行通信,好吧,另一个 CPU 模块或另一个输入和输出或模拟输入和输出中的另一个模块。
So this module is going to communicate with another another area, OK, another C.P.U module or another in another inputs and outputs or analog inputs and outputs.

好的,例如,让我们在这里再添加一个模拟输入。
OK, for example, let's add one more analog input also to here.

如果您想定义输入权限,请单击它和对象属性。
And if you want to define your input right, click to it and object properties.

在这里您将看到可以使用的地址以及输入区域。
And in here you will see the addresses that you can use and also the inputs area.

我们会怎样做?
What will we do?

我们将选择测量类型。
We will select our measuring type.

好的,左键单击此处,选择电压。
OK, left click here and it is selected as voltage.

然后我们可以说它已注册,或者我们可以在这里选择它作为当前。
Then we can say it is registered or we can select it as a current in here.

例如,我们选择四线传感器或两线传感器作为电流,我们可以在这里选择两个。
For example, we selected four wire transducer or two wire transducer as current and we can select two here.

这是四到二十四,通过传感器我们可以选择这些区域,例如零到20毫克或四到20毫克或正负2000万。
This is four to twenty four via transducer that we can select these areas, for example, zero to 20 milligrams or four to 20 milligrams or plus and minus 20 million.

好的,在这里我们可以选择电压,我们可以说这个电压范围是正负两点五电压或一到五电压或负加十电压。
OK, and in here we can select as voltage and we can say this voltage range is plus and minus two point five voltage or one to five voltage or minus and plus 10 voltage.

没关系。
It doesn't matter.

好的,我们可以像这样定义它们,或者像这样定义模拟输出。
OK, we can define them all like this or analog outputs like that.

对象属性、地址和输出都在这里。
Object properties and addresses and outputs are here.

好的,留给 E,您可以像这样在零到 Tannenwald 和零到 10 上选择此电压。
OK, left to E and you can select this voltage on zero to Tannenwald and zero to 10 like this.

好的,这就是我们如何调整硬件配置,例如,我们可以来到插入区域。
OK, so this is how can we adapt our hardware configuration and we can for example, come to here at insert area.

我们可以说像这样替换对象,稍后我们将做什么。
We can say replace objects like this and in here what will we do just a second.

例如,它将出现在此处,以我们可以在此处定义的完美步骤或 PROFILET 区域或原理图。
It will appear in here, for example, in perfect step that we can define in here or PROFILET area or schematic.

呃,比如说三百,我们可以选择332这样一个和,我就说可以。
Uh, three hundred, for example, we can select 332 a sum like this and I will say yes.

好的,暂时不重要,我们可以定义到目前为止的硬件,以向此处添加新的岩石。
OK, it doesn't matter for a moment, and we can define our hardware so far to add a new rock to here.

我只是想吃插入对象,现在发现在摇滚中听到和在轨道上听到左键单击它并不重要。
I'm just trying to eat insert object now found it doesn't matter in rock to hear and rail to hear left click to it and.

它没有流向我,但暂时并不重要,所以这就是,例如,缅因州,你的主要迈因拉特和你添加的。
It is not flowing to me, but it is not important for a moment, so this is, for example, Maine, your main Meinrath and you add.

到11:00为止,您可以像这样添加数字输入和输出以及模拟输入和输出,现在您可以做什么?
Until 11:00, you can add digital inputs and outputs and analog inputs and outputs like this, and what can you do now?

您可以将其发送至模块至 CPU,也可以上传至编程设备。
You can send it down to module to the CPU or you can upload to programming device.

我的意思是,你有一个 CPU 和其他设备和其他模块。
I mean, you have a CPU and the other devices and other modules.

你可以来到这里,你可以上网,你可以说上传编程设备,你可以从 p.l.c. 中提取或获取整个硬件配置。
And you can come to here, you can go online and you can say upload programming device and you can pull or take whole hardware configuration from the p.l.c..

好的,这是 7 个、300 个和 400 个 CPU 中的硬件配置区域。
OK, this is hardware configuration area in a seven, 300 and 400 CPUs.

我完成了这个视频。
I finished for this video.

下一个视频见。
See you in the next video.